This is my main work, the Beaumont series. This is a series I have been writing for well over a decade.
Be sure to read the folder description, the topics covered in the stories aren't of the norm.
This content is intended for mature audiences.
or, enter your birth date.*
Thank you in advance for any favourites of my work and any watching of my galley, saves me cluttering your inbox with thank yous. Also thank you in advance for any favs of the stuff I share.
Please do try to leave comments when you read my work, the comments - good or bad or in-between - are a big help. Feedback is important for an artist of any art.
I have also submitted some of my work, mostly my Reality Of Fate series, on Wattpad - www.wattpad.com/user/ReinaHarr…
Much of my work is on the adult side of things due to strong language and situations within them. So bear that in mind.
1) I can't draw, I don't have that skill. I don't take requests much since I don't like to work with a deadline and I have a strict set of rules that I keep to so that my writing doesn't turn into smut.
2) I don't know much anime, so don't expect me to write any anime fan fics.
3) I write my own characters, I don't write pre-mades because I can't write someone else's creation without basics, a foundation and knowing the character well enough.
Also a fleshed out pre-made character is made by someone else and doesn't fit with my own writing method. I would hate to make a mess of someone else's work due to my writing limits.
4) Reina Beaumont and her family, as well as Trilena Roberts, and other non pre-made characters are my own creation, my own work.
The Reality Of Fate: Beaumont Series can be located here - reinahw.deviantart.com/gallery…
5) I don't write male characters very well.
6) I write various genres, but I draw the line at porn - boring stuff, and I refuse to do some silly nonsense where everyone is too busy jumping one another's bones than in doing anything else.
7) I am blunt, direct and say things as they are. I don't care for sugar coating the truth, if that harms any feelings, so be it. Life happens. I'm also not very talkative, I'm more of a listener than a talker. I prefer to leave extensive talking to my writing.
8) I am as I am, difference is part of life. If you can't accept that then know I don't take ignorance and arrogance lightly.
9) I'm British, well Scottish, so the spelling and wording I use is British. I only use American wording and spelling if it's required, which is rarely.
10) I am my own worst critic so even if I were to write a masterpiece or whatever, I would still hate it just as I hate all of my work. I always strive to improve but I am never happy with what I create.
Current Residence: Scotland
deviantWEAR sizing preference: Extra large, it's comfortable that way
Print preference: No idea
Favourite genre of music: As long as it inspires, I like it
Favourite photographer: No idea
Favourite style of art: Anything that is actually art and not someone's horny desires
Operating System: Currently using Windows 8.1
MP3 player of choice: None, I don't have one
Shell of choice: None really, they're all nice
Wallpaper of choice: Star Trek - creative
Skin of choice: No idea, don't care
Favourite cartoon character: Would take too long to say
Personal Quote: 'Desire Nothing To Receive Only What You Need'